Here at St. Joe’s, we rely on the generous support of our major gift donors to enable the large-scale redevelopment projects, conduct innovative research studies, purchase life-saving equipment, and much more. Your gift of $10,000+ can make an immediate impact and respond to advancements in medicine and technology, as well as the growing needs of our community. Gifts of securities are also a popular way of making a major gift.
In the past, major gifts have helped to:
- Build the Charles & Margaret Juravinski Centre for Integrated Healthcare at our West 5th Campus and the Youth Wellness Centre Joyce Link
- Purchase the state-of-the-art da Vinci surgical robot, which minimizes pain, blood loss, and recovery time in patients after surgery
- Create research fellowships and awards in the areas of nephrology and women’s health
- Redevelop our Surgical Centre to accommodate more than 20,000 surgeries per year
- Establish research centres, including the Boris Centre for Addictions Research and the Urological Oncology Research Centre
All gifts over $50,000 are eligible for special naming recognition opportunities. For more information on naming opportunities, please visit our Donor Recognition page.
We are pleased to work with you to create a meaningful giving opportunity. To learn more about how you can make a difference in the lives of patients at St. Joe’s through a major gift, please contact:
Dana Visocchi Rice
Vice President, Development
905-522-1155 ext. 35974