St. Joseph's Spirit of Hope Awards
Nominate someone today
Honour and celebrate those that have overcome mental health or addiction challenges or made impactful contributions to the mental health care or addiction field.Nominate today!
The Spirit of Hope Awards
This award is presented annually at A Mental Health Morning breakfast event and is administered by St. Joseph’s Healthcare Foundation. This award honours and celebrates those that have overcome mental health or addiction challenges or made impactful contributions to the mental health care or addiction field.
Three Award Categories ̶ One award will be presented for each of the categories:
• Youth or Youth Group/Organization (Under 19 or provides programs/services for under 19)
The award recognizes individuals, groups, or organizations in the Hamilton, Niagara, Haldimand, and Brant
communities who have made a significant contribution in one or more of the following areas:
1. Building awareness of mental health and addiction issues in our region
2. Reducing the stigma associated with mental health and addiction
3. Advancing knowledge in the area of mental health or addiction research
4. Advocating for positive change relating to mental health and addiction issues
5. Providing support or treatment to people with mental illnesses and/or addictions, their families, and/or